Brenchley Electrical Services & Testing
Domestic Electrical Services in Kent
Brenchley Electrical Services and Testing are Kent based Electricians that pride themselves on an efficient and friendly service, whilst offering you excellent value for money on every Electrical Installation, Maintenance or Electrical Repair job, leading to 100% customer satisfaction.
If you need a Domestic Electrician in the Kent area, then Brenchley Electrical Services and Testing can help! we offer Free quotations and reliability, from fault finding to complete re-wires. Please contact us for more details on Mobile: 07725348339.
We have the knowledge and experience, complete with high standards giving you complete peace of mind with any work undertaken. Whatever your requirements may be, we are more than happy to discuss all of them and offer a solution. Free estimates available.
With up to date experience in the Kent domestic electrical arena, Brenchley Electrical Services and Testing pride themselves on delivering local domestic installations within budget and on time. Operating from our head office based in Kent, our team of fully qualified electrical domestic engineers cover all of Kent (including Margate, Ramsgate, Thanet, Westgate on Sea, Minster, Broadstairs, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Canterbury and beyond). With multi-accredited and PART P qualified electricians, we have the capability to take on all sizes of projects from minor additions and upgrading of existing facilities including rewires, fuse boards right through to major installations such as new build and Garage electrical installs in Kent and the surrounding areas.
We offer a 24/7 Emergency Call Out Service
Brenchley Electrical Services and Testing’s commitment goes beyond just installing the electrical or electronic network system, we also provide 24/7 coverage through our Kent Electrician emergency call out service, which is provided to both new and existing customers. Our team of electricians in Kent can undertake all types of domestic electrical contracts and domestic electrical systems. In our experience our team has developed an understanding of our customers domestic needs and each engineer has expertise in lighting, wiring, networking and much more. A Kent Electrician will provide friendly, no hassle advice and will happily visit your home to assess your domestic electrical requirement and provide a written quote for your review. If approved we’ll schedule in one of our qualified Kent electricians to carry out the work. When complete we’ll ask you to complete a satisfaction questionnaire and if you’re not 100% happy we’ll try to help until you are.
Our Domestic Installation Work Includes:
Our experience has seen us design and install a number of domestic projects, some of the Electrical Services we offer included:
- PAT Testing
- Three phase installations
- Single phase installations
- Low energy lighting systems
- Exterior/car park lighting
- Quick Response to Emergency Repairs
- Consumer Unit/Fuse Box Replacement
- Fault Finding & Repairs
- Minor Work – Sockets, Switches & Pendants
- Ponds, Fountains and Hot Tubs
- Doorbells, Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Home Networking/Data Networking
- Phone & TV Sockets
- Complete Re-Wiring
- AV Distribution
- Outdoor Lighting and wiring
- CCTV & Security Installations
- Security Lighting & Emergency lighting
- Shed/Garage Electrical Lighting Installations
This list highlights a small section of the work we have done, to find out more please contact us today. We have installed domestic electrical systems to general houses and domestic homes, public houses, doctors surgeries, nursing homes.
Why choose Brenchley Electrical Services and Testing ?
So why choose us over someone else, what makes us stand out and how can we convince you to contact us:
- Free estimate – we’ll come to you, provide sound advice and a cost effective quote which will be emailed to you
- Experience – we’ve carried out 100’s of domestic electrical projects across Kent, therefore we have the expertise you need, we’ll happily discuss case studies to bring to life your requirements
- Referrals – we are so confident that we’ve done a great job and we’ll happily provide real-life customer referrals
- Guaranteed work, complete peace of mind – we’ve got you covered with our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 100% customer service – almost 80% of our work comes from referrals and recommendations and we do everything to deliver 100% customer service to you
What’s stopping you? Contact us today, we’ll provide a FREE, hassle free advice.